Elizabeth S. Pagel
Elizabeth S. Pagel is a native of Wichita, Kansas and has resided in the Houston area since 2002.
She graduated from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Family Sciences.
She attended Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston, Texas, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2006. Since passing the bar exam that year she has dedicated her practice to family law issues.
She is a member of the Texas Family Law Foundation, the Texas Bar Association, the College of the State Bar of Texas, the Houston Bar Association, the Garland Walker American Inn of Court, and the Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law Inn of Court.
Elizabeth is also a certified family law mediator and available to help attorneys mediate their cases.
Elizabeth has been married for more than 34 years, is the mother of three grown sons and grandmother of four.
- State Bar of Texas
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Northeast Harris County Bar Association – Executive Board
- Delta Theta Phi International Legal Fraternity
- American Inns of Court, Garland Walker Inn
- Burta Rhodes Raborn Family Law Inn of Court
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society – Houston Chapter
1981 – BS Family Sciences, Brigham Young University
2006 – JD, Thurgood Marshall School of Law – Magna Cum Laude